I am not giving you all the full affect since you will have to wait until the wedding for that but I thought a sneak peak wouldn't hurt. Rob never reads my blog and that is the only person that I don't want to see my dress before the big day. My seamstress is taking in some on the top, believe it or not, as well as the train. I love the design you can see on the dress. Just enough shimmer and flower pattern for me. I got to see my friends Eileen and Dave during my 4 days of east coast vacation. Baby boy, Matty is due in August. They are very excited to be parents! All the rest of my time has been sleeping in, reading, running and relaxing. Can't beat that! Hope you like what you see of the dress :)
A desert, a married couple, two kids, their pets and the simple things that make us who we are.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Back to Andover
Believe it or not I have been back in Andover for 4 days. Where has the time gone? My mother and I have an appointment with our caligrapher today. We get to meet the lady who will be penning everyones names on the outside envelopes. An important meeting. I have a steady hand but I don't think I am up to the task of a full blown caligrapher. Saturday is the bridal shower which I am starting to get excited for. It's like a mini birthday party for me but its not my birthday... I got it Christmas in July! Just before I left I went and took a picture of my dress during my first fitting.
I am not giving you all the full affect since you will have to wait until the wedding for that but I thought a sneak peak wouldn't hurt. Rob never reads my blog and that is the only person that I don't want to see my dress before the big day. My seamstress is taking in some on the top, believe it or not, as well as the train. I love the design you can see on the dress. Just enough shimmer and flower pattern for me. I got to see my friends Eileen and Dave during my 4 days of east coast vacation. Baby boy, Matty is due in August. They are very excited to be parents! All the rest of my time has been sleeping in, reading, running and relaxing. Can't beat that! Hope you like what you see of the dress :)
I am not giving you all the full affect since you will have to wait until the wedding for that but I thought a sneak peak wouldn't hurt. Rob never reads my blog and that is the only person that I don't want to see my dress before the big day. My seamstress is taking in some on the top, believe it or not, as well as the train. I love the design you can see on the dress. Just enough shimmer and flower pattern for me. I got to see my friends Eileen and Dave during my 4 days of east coast vacation. Baby boy, Matty is due in August. They are very excited to be parents! All the rest of my time has been sleeping in, reading, running and relaxing. Can't beat that! Hope you like what you see of the dress :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment