Monday, June 9, 2008

Starting my 2nd week of VACATION!!

My first official week off of work was well worth the wait. After my sky dive I topped out my week with sleeping in, shopping for Manchu, laying out in the AZ sun, dodge ball game (with serious adult players) and finally a birthday BBQ poolside for Vicki's birthday (Matt's belated b-day). I also made several appointments for wedding things last week. Today I will be going over to meet with my florist to finalize the flowers to go with my bridesmaids dresses. I decided on a Georgette spaghetti strap A-line dress from Davids Bridal. Here is the fabric swatch that matches the dress color, Latte. I have my wedding coordinator make my entree and salad tasting appointment which needs two weeks advance notice to meet with the chef. She will also be arranging my cake tasting on one of the Saturdays before I leave for the east coast in July. Yes, I will be traveling back home for some long overdue family time in the New England humidity. The official bridal shower is scheduled and I am looking forward to that event. I am getting very excited with each step closer to the big day. I think the bridal shower will really start to etch things into stone for me. The invitations are in the process of being created and hopefully we will see those real soon. GOOD TIMES!

No comments: