Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Invitations, Bridesmaid dresses & CELTICS WIN!

Our wedding invitations are here! I got the call and they were ready for pick up. By the time I got home with the big box of invites I had a bridal shower gift already waiting for me to open. Really good day for wedding things. We will also meet with our DJ hopeful for the reception tonight. How fun! I am going to start opening and putting some of the invitation parts together. They are just as I wanted them. They are beautiful! The next night the Celtics were playing their game at home to bringing the finals to a close and end with a WIN true Boston style. Celtics Champions, Boston Red Sox Champions its all long overdue. The next day I get a call that the bridesmaids dress are in already and ready for pick up. Things are really coming along..FUN FUN FUN! Wedding plans are moving along, more appointments will be had. Keeping busy :)
I had to put my friend Eric's little boy Yoavi geared up in support of the Boston Celtics. What a sweetie pie! Boston couldn't have a cuter fan.

No comments: