Thursday, June 26, 2008

40 days and 40 nights...

Where did all the time go? I am half way through my summer vacation before I return back to the classroom again. Sad but true. I had to put a picture of Ruger's sad baby photo to express how I feel. I have to say the month of June was jam packed with events. I managed to squeeze in a sky dive, trip to California, house parties, Diamondback game, Peacemakers concert, meeting with DJs, Florist, wedding coordinator for linens, wedding invitations, entree tastings, bridemaids shoe shopping, bridal shower dress shopping and Saturday is our CAKE tasting!! I am getting hungry just thinking about it. Monday, the last day of June, I am going in for my wedding gown fitting. I can't say I was just loafing around doing nothing. Right now outside a storm is brewing. We haven't gotten rain in several weeks so we are excited to see some arrive, hopefully. There are purple clouds in the sky right now because of the sun setting at 8 pm. I found a picture of a cake that may inspire me for what OUR wedding cake could resemble. Its all so exciting!!

No comments: