Thursday, May 29, 2008

Schools out for Summer!!!!

I had to go and quote Alice Cooper because as of right now I am on my 75 day PAID VACATION! Your jealousy may begin....now. If you would like to click on the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeZxRYXZ154 you can go see the 1972 Alice Cooper performance of Schools Out. I am planning on going to visit Lori & Matt's newborn son again. Rob and I have plans to see the new Indian Jones movie. My Papabear will probably be there in spirit, he always loved those flicks. On a sad note my beloved great Aunt Barbara Henry died yesterday from pneumonia. The last time I saw her was at Christmas time, she was cracking jokes with me and asking about my new fiancee. This picture was taken at Easter time this year. She was great at remembering everyone and interested to hear about things going on in the family. Always asking me about things out in Arizona. A truly loving, quick witted even in her 90's, kind of spirit she had. Barbara Henry will be missed.

No comments: