
2:26 am 5.22.08 the world welcomed Evan Lawrence Gosar. Lori is looking great as a new mommy, as you can see, Matt is very excited to be a daddy. Brand new parents completely overjoyed with the birth of their son, what a happy time! I got the voice message from Lori herself while at school today. I was so happy to talk to Matt later on and hear that baby boy and mommy are doing well. After school responsibilities were over I was able to drive to the hospital to see Lori, Matt and Evan together during their first 24 hours of being an official family, so exciting! I had to include a video of

Evan. I was amazed at his thick head of dark hair, strong neck and ability to wave at me at only 18 hours old. I am sure by the time he leaves the hospital on Sunday he will be reciting all the former US presidents. Taking after his super smart mommy and daddy, no doubt. I couldn't be happier for Matt and Lori. Congrats! Yeah ELG!
No comments:
Post a Comment