I will try to cover what has been going on as briefly as possible. Although, I tend to fall short on brevity...hehe. Would you believe TARA & KRISTENE and I went to look at bridesmaids dresses on the first Friday of the month? Finally!!! We, or shall we say, they tried on numerous styles and colors. It was quite fun for me to simply dictate their apparel choices. There were two styles that we came to an agreement on. There is nothing set in stone yet but I know I have to make a decision sooner rather than later. The girls were great and very accommodating, I think I picked some WINNER bridesmaids. Kristene never reads this but I will still give her props. On a sad note, last week was a tough week for my school. Unfortunately, one of my little kindergartens, Nikki was involved in a fatal accident while riding her bike after school. I had just seen her that day in art. She was only 5 years old. My school the entire week was in mourning. She was a precious, bright little girl. Tumbleweed raised over a thousand dollars for the family in 1 day!!!! The outpouring of concern and support from my school was immeasurable. The students and staff to come together like that was comforting. I really feel like there is a family there at my school. This was teacher appreciation week and there were little gifts, food and surprises for all the teachers the entire week. I know I totally over ate with snacks and candy each day from our PTA. Yesterday ended with a fun night out for Orla's birthday! Maybe someone will send me a shot that I can put on the blog. Today Rob and I are about to clean some dogs, more later on that one:) I will leave you with another baby pic of Rob, at 5 months old. You can really see his facial expressions in this one.
A desert, a married couple, two kids, their pets and the simple things that make us who we are.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
2 more weeks of work....jealousy can start now
I will try to cover what has been going on as briefly as possible. Although, I tend to fall short on brevity...hehe. Would you believe TARA & KRISTENE and I went to look at bridesmaids dresses on the first Friday of the month? Finally!!! We, or shall we say, they tried on numerous styles and colors. It was quite fun for me to simply dictate their apparel choices. There were two styles that we came to an agreement on. There is nothing set in stone yet but I know I have to make a decision sooner rather than later. The girls were great and very accommodating, I think I picked some WINNER bridesmaids. Kristene never reads this but I will still give her props. On a sad note, last week was a tough week for my school. Unfortunately, one of my little kindergartens, Nikki was involved in a fatal accident while riding her bike after school. I had just seen her that day in art. She was only 5 years old. My school the entire week was in mourning. She was a precious, bright little girl. Tumbleweed raised over a thousand dollars for the family in 1 day!!!! The outpouring of concern and support from my school was immeasurable. The students and staff to come together like that was comforting. I really feel like there is a family there at my school. This was teacher appreciation week and there were little gifts, food and surprises for all the teachers the entire week. I know I totally over ate with snacks and candy each day from our PTA. Yesterday ended with a fun night out for Orla's birthday! Maybe someone will send me a shot that I can put on the blog. Today Rob and I are about to clean some dogs, more later on that one:) I will leave you with another baby pic of Rob, at 5 months old. You can really see his facial expressions in this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment