


Eric, Rebecca, Irish Jen, Stacey, Karen, Michelle, Lori, Jessica, Eileen, Abby...when will it all end?? Ever since I heard from my friend Eric that he and his wife were expecting, the baby bug has been in the air and its now in FULL FORCE amongst my family and friends. I think it can be just about anyone now...who is next? Here are some of the soon to be NEW EDITIONS to the baby fever. Can you guess your baby??? A. B. & C. It's 3 of those listed above. Have fun guessing. I have practically 3 more weeks of school. Kids last day is 5/28 the day AFTER Rob turns 35. I am going to marry an old man...hehehe. No, just kidding. I am getting up there too. Rob already got me a birthday gift, its sitting in the other room all wrapped...I wonder how long it will be before I peek. I need to get on the ball for his gift.
No comments:
Post a Comment