A smile always comes to my face when I think of my Aunt Jean. She loved to see you, gave you a hug hello and just had a zest that was simply contagious. For me, she was the Aunt that knew all the latest styles, fads and trends that were going on with kids in my generation.

I was just amazed at how she was able to get to my level so quickly. I felt like I was talking to someone my age. You just wanted to be silly and giddy with her around. I loved that about her. Although I knew Jean through her marriage to my Uncle Tom she was just as close to me and my heart as the rest of my Aunts and Uncles. Her memory will live on in me and I tend to think of her when I enter a room, hoping to bring warmth and happiness to loved ones around me, just as she did.
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment