Yes, believe it or not my job takes me into yet another 2 months summer break. LOVING IT! I slept in today and have the goal of checking out bridesmaids dresses. We are hoping to meet the dj some time next week. We are still finializing the invitations. I think that raps up enough of the wedding tidbits. There isn't that much to report. On to little Ellie....she is wearing a very stylish Easter dress, a gift from my mom and I. Her head is growing so much, she will be smart and such a good little girl. I have dug up old video footage from my old camera that I took at Cape Cod a while back. My family loves the Cape and the beach. My grandma, Uncle Tom, Aunt Jean, my Father and Aunt Mary are relaxing and kicking back. I don't know what my Uncle Tom & Aunt Jean are working on? My Father, Grandma,and Aunt Jeanne all loved the Cape and I will always cherish the memories I had with them there. There is no audio, my camera wasn't high tech back then.My mother took some pictures during her Spring Break visit. I will include a couple of these shots throughout the week. My mom and I went to dinner with Kristen and Cindy one night. The next pictures show the view of our wedding ceremony location at Copperwynd. Mum and I took the shot on location during our fabulous lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment