Sunday, April 20, 2008

Manchu prepared for weather

I am back. I have been trying to recover from one of the worst cold ever. I want to say it was the flu. Whatever its title it put me out of commission for the better part of 7 days and I am still trying to get over the last leg. I am on antibiotics and taking care of myself. I think I am 70% back on track. I just have to take things easy to make a full recovery. I have wanted to put this video of the raincoat Rob bought Manchu a while back. He even put a snap on it so it could fit better. I am not sure Manchu likes it but it sure looks cute. On Saturday I got to get out and go to my friend Lori's Baby Shower. She is expecting a boy towards the end of May. The baby will be here before we know it. School is almost over. I think we have 4 full more weeks left of school. It's a great way to end a school year. Lori's shower was so cute. There were little yellow duckies everywhere! I won a big blue baby bottle of chocolates! Rob is very happy. He deserves something for taking care of me while I have been sick. I think its time to start my Sunday. Have a great week!

No comments: