I can officially say that I am over the flu. I still have a slight remainder of the ear infection lingering but all other symptoms have subsided. I know can get back to regular activity and back to bridesmaid gown hunting. I have a mental deadline of next weekend. I am hoping that some of my bridesmaids that aren't about to give birth or in NYC will be able to help me out and try some on with me. I kept telling my mother, I have a vision of what i would like the dresses to look like. I also need to book our dj. It's the height of dj weddings now sneaking up to May so many of them are quite busy. I will leave you with a pic of Manchu. Many may wonder why his name is Manchu. If you can see in this shot he has some black fur that patterns down along either side of his mouth, much like a fu manchu. The black is starting to become muli-color but he still has the fu manchu. I didn't want to call him Fu. So then and there Manchu stuck. Today and tomorrow I am taking some of my kids on a field trip to the Heard Museum. http://www.heard.org/ The kids have a tour and a activity! I think it will be a great time. Plus I get to have yet another day off. On Friday and Saturday I went to the AEA delegate Assembly. http://www.arizonaea.org/ This organization is highly benefitial to teachers in Arizona. I have been a rep at my school for the past 3 years. The delegate assembly was a 2 day convention, full of buisness items, resolutions of legislation and fund raising. Education and politics cross paths again and again and with the election '08 entering the relm of change for education nationally, TEACHERS need to do their part by supporting canidates in school boards, legislators in your state legislator and our future president who support Education (ie. changing NCLB).
A desert, a married couple, two kids, their pets and the simple things that make us who we are.
Monday, April 28, 2008
99% Better
I can officially say that I am over the flu. I still have a slight remainder of the ear infection lingering but all other symptoms have subsided. I know can get back to regular activity and back to bridesmaid gown hunting. I have a mental deadline of next weekend. I am hoping that some of my bridesmaids that aren't about to give birth or in NYC will be able to help me out and try some on with me. I kept telling my mother, I have a vision of what i would like the dresses to look like. I also need to book our dj. It's the height of dj weddings now sneaking up to May so many of them are quite busy. I will leave you with a pic of Manchu. Many may wonder why his name is Manchu. If you can see in this shot he has some black fur that patterns down along either side of his mouth, much like a fu manchu. The black is starting to become muli-color but he still has the fu manchu. I didn't want to call him Fu. So then and there Manchu stuck. Today and tomorrow I am taking some of my kids on a field trip to the Heard Museum. http://www.heard.org/ The kids have a tour and a activity! I think it will be a great time. Plus I get to have yet another day off. On Friday and Saturday I went to the AEA delegate Assembly. http://www.arizonaea.org/ This organization is highly benefitial to teachers in Arizona. I have been a rep at my school for the past 3 years. The delegate assembly was a 2 day convention, full of buisness items, resolutions of legislation and fund raising. Education and politics cross paths again and again and with the election '08 entering the relm of change for education nationally, TEACHERS need to do their part by supporting canidates in school boards, legislators in your state legislator and our future president who support Education (ie. changing NCLB).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment