What happened? How did I get this lucky? Who the heck knows? Do I thank myself for being in the bar that night? Do I thank the Moon and its lunar solstice? Do I thank that boring AEA delegate assembly meeting I was at all day on that faithful Saturday? However it went down...I am over joyed that we finally found each other.
A desert, a married couple, two kids, their pets and the simple things that make us who we are.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Engaged for 3 month and lovin' every minute of it
The last months have been non stop with appointments, emails, meetings and mounds of decisions. Rob has been extremely accommodating. His best foot forwards was attending that bride-zilla event with me back in January. I thought after that extravaganza he would draw the line and let me handle all the remaining details. He went and met our officiant, florist and recently the videographer. Trust me, I am not paying him. I do believe he has a genuine interest in all this stuff. He is being a true gentleman about it all, lets me bounce off ideas with him about this or that. I am so lucky! We even have gone through two registries so far and without any decision making problems. Okay, I did find out he doesn't like white hand towels (unfortunately). I know I can bend a little there. He is kind about his suggestions and some how we manage to agree on something in the middle.
What happened? How did I get this lucky? Who the heck knows? Do I thank myself for being in the bar that night? Do I thank the Moon and its lunar solstice? Do I thank that boring AEA delegate assembly meeting I was at all day on that faithful Saturday? However it went down...I am over joyed that we finally found each other.
What happened? How did I get this lucky? Who the heck knows? Do I thank myself for being in the bar that night? Do I thank the Moon and its lunar solstice? Do I thank that boring AEA delegate assembly meeting I was at all day on that faithful Saturday? However it went down...I am over joyed that we finally found each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment