We went to see the videographer today, looked at a place for the rehearsal dinner and visited Rob's favorite oriental store in Scottsdale. A semi busy day but today was the official first day of my Spring Break so I was up for anything. Here are some older photos of Rob and his groomsmen. First, Rob and best friend Peter, from when they first moved out to Arizona in '97. Second, is with his mother and two older brothers in '98. Rob let me tap into an abundance of old photos he has been hiding up in his storage. Like I had mentioned earlier, I am very happy to see some baby pictures and you will soon get to see more of those photos on this blog eventually. Peter came out from NY for a stay out in the desert not too long ago. Shame on me for not being too camera savvy back then. Nor was I smart to get some photos of Rob's mothers visit 6 months ago here either. But I think Rob has some, I think he is holding out on me. Looking forward to the St' Patricks Day... and why is Easter in March again? Have a good and safe one!
No comments:
Post a Comment