
Rob gave me these lovely flowers for Valentine's Day, Pretty in Pink dvd and my favorite candy. He also made reservations to
Deseo, cuban inspired cuisine, a resturant at his resort. The food was to die for, it was like heaven. Everything just tasted so well together. Rob got salmon and I got chicken, it was beyond any chicken I have ever tasted before. I would highly recommend it for those who enjoy alternatives to regular american dishes. It made me want to jump on a flight to Cuba. If cuban food tastes like that, I AM THERE! I managed to catch a little bit of another strand of cold. I am doing my best to shake it quick. This weekend is Kristene's birthday celebration, our engagement portrait session with our confirmed photographer, presidents day weekend and my gown hunt on Monday. I will keep positive and think healthy thoughts. I made out well at school today, everyone gave me Valentine's day cards, gifts and food all day long! It was really nice, it always feels good to get little thoughtful gifts from kids. I even got a big milk chocolate apple from the kid who wrote that note I shared with you early in the week. They know how to smoothe over things very well. Have a great holiday weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment