Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Lights, camera, ACTION!

This will be my first ever attempt to post a video on my blog. I thought having a little video of the dogs would be nice to share since most of the family got to see their faces on my Christmas cards this year. I was hoping that they would bark but unless there is a person walking by they will be quiet and relatively calm. On to wedding prep news: I went to I do I do bridal store which had a huge amount to chose from. I will be going back during my long Preidents Day weekend, to try on a couple more. We will see what we (tara & I) can find. Tara has been accompanying me during the trials and tribulations of dress hunting. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Soooo cute ... keep the videos coming! :-)

Good luck dress shopping this weekend ... let me know if you want another opinion ... I'd be happy to help you shop! :-)