Today will be another gown hunting day. Not too much to report but I cherished sleeping in until 8:30 am. Doesn't happen that much on Mondays. We had our engagement session yesterday and it went very well. Rob and I don't like the picture thing, everyone says we must be getting use to the fact that there will be a plethora of photos taken of us. The pictures were outside with beautiful weather and it was very easy to do. I like the husband and wife team because they know how to work together. They will have the pictures up in a couple of days so if you tune in later this week you may be able to see some shots from Sunday's session. If you want to jump ahead of the game and check out their website, which is super cute be my guest with the link below and if you are super high on computer technology you can check out their blog and guest what? We are on that blog too(they are quicker than I am with posting)! Have a great President's Day!
www.finespunwedding.com
No comments:
Post a Comment