
Here are my two reasons for becoming an art teacher. First this little letter sent to me by one of my first graders. He was misbehaving in art class, word got back to home and low and behold I get this note the next day in my box. So precious and sweet, I had to share it with you all. These are things that make my day. The second reason is stuff like this picture below. I give the oppurtunity to kids who finish early time to free draw, draw/color/write whatever they want on spare paper I put out. This is what I get from a 5th grader the same day as the hand written letter. This little girl I have seen grow up since 2nd grade. I get tons of pictures handed to me, saying to "Ms. Hines", but I liked this one very much! Everyday is fun, in some interesting way, even the hard days. "Love whatcha do!"
No comments:
Post a Comment