
One of the perks for attending that wedding extravaganza a while back, finally came! I ordered a free t-shirt with our names and wedding date on them. I got one for me and one for Rob, he said he would wear it. This may be the only time he will wear it so, I am documenting it! I like them. Cute and simple. I don't know when we will wear them together but I figure I am only going to do this wedding stuff once so I might as well get cheezy at times. You can always use a white t. I am excited for Thursday! I also got a cavity taken care of today. Half of my mouth was numb from 4pm - 8 pm today. It was quite funny. I was able to get some soup down without it drooling out of my mouth. PLUS Rob felt bad for me and surprised me with an early Valentine's day gift. He got me this joy stick that you can hook up to your tv and play Galaga (my FAVORITE video game EVER). It comes with other games like Ms. Pac-man and others but he made my day with Galaga. Click the link to see what game I am talking about, if you are totally lost.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2a/Galaga.png
No comments:
Post a Comment