Saturday, February 23, 2008

The search is over!

Yes, Friday was the day I ended my wedding gown search. I visited 4 different locations and probably tried on at least 32 different dresses over the last month. Ironically enough, I found my dress at a place that I didn't have the best experience at, but I fell in love with the dress. I had gone to this place on a day they were having a guest designer in, they were under staffed and I received little customer service compared to the other stores I had been to. I went back on Friday 2/22 and tried it on for a second time and knew it was the one! I love it! I am so excited!
***
Here is a quick picture for your wedding gown viewing pleasure. Okay... that isn't me...it's not too traditional but don't you love it?????

You better not...I found this on the internet...entirely made of rubber...if you catch my drift.

No comments: