Please visit our wedding webpage for new information about the hotels close to the wedding. Especially for those that are traveling a distance and would like to stay over, there are many choices and I thought it would be easiest to lend a variety to choose from. We also have a link to our Crate and Barrel registry, soon there will be more than just one to choose from. We have a florist to beautify and a officiant to perform our wedding ceremony. Things are coming together nicely. Have a great weekend. I had to include a shot I took of Kristene's birthday cake, lit ooks and was scrumptious. It's making my mouth water just thinking about it, not fair. I already had dessert. Thank Arcadia Farms.
A desert, a married couple, two kids, their pets and the simple things that make us who we are.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Hotel and Registry...cake
http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/view/co_main.aspx?coupleid=7370357481067656
Please visit our wedding webpage for new information about the hotels close to the wedding. Especially for those that are traveling a distance and would like to stay over, there are many choices and I thought it would be easiest to lend a variety to choose from. We also have a link to our Crate and Barrel registry, soon there will be more than just one to choose from. We have a florist to beautify and a officiant to perform our wedding ceremony. Things are coming together nicely. Have a great weekend. I had to include a shot I took of Kristene's birthday cake, lit ooks and was scrumptious. It's making my mouth water just thinking about it, not fair. I already had dessert. Thank Arcadia Farms.
Please visit our wedding webpage for new information about the hotels close to the wedding. Especially for those that are traveling a distance and would like to stay over, there are many choices and I thought it would be easiest to lend a variety to choose from. We also have a link to our Crate and Barrel registry, soon there will be more than just one to choose from. We have a florist to beautify and a officiant to perform our wedding ceremony. Things are coming together nicely. Have a great weekend. I had to include a shot I took of Kristene's birthday cake, lit ooks and was scrumptious. It's making my mouth water just thinking about it, not fair. I already had dessert. Thank Arcadia Farms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment