A desert, a married couple, two kids, their pets and the simple things that make us who we are.
Saturday, February 2, 2008
The wedding plans continue...
We are going to pick out our save the date invites tomorrow. We found a place open on
Superbowl Sunday. There is so much going on over here! The state has gone wild with Superbowl fever! I also met with a possible officiant for the ceramony. He reminded me of a wise wedding yoda. I liked him. In the meantime, we got these bride & groom place card holders at the wedding expo a while back. I couldn't decide what to do with them so, I printed up pictures of us and stuck them in. They are sitting on top of the tv in the living room. They are quite hysterical. Just thought I would share. I will let you know when there is any additional information new on the wedding website :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment