A desert, a married couple, two kids, their pets and the simple things that make us who we are.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Thanksgiving continues
Saturday was a great time to start return travel. I again got automatically upgraded and enjoyed the extra space and calzone. My mom and I enjoyed room service during our stay in Boston, what a treat!
Sunday morning I slept in and decided to get going on the bathroom once more. Rob and I got the necessary materials to tile the wall, at least the first step. He took the whole day to cut and fit the durablock to the studs of the bathroom wall. I had to reward him for his efforts, plus I felt bad he didn't get an official Turkey dinner. I got all the suggestions from a Rachel Ray magazine. The turkey was what took 3 hours from frozen, all the other parts took me under 30 minutes to whip together. I went out and got all the fixings and cooked a small Turkey Roast.
The wall Rob did turned out super. Now its ready for the next step. That will have to be another days work. He was so super sweet to do that for me, a lot of work on his part. The boards were super heavy. This is the stuff that they pay a lot for them to install. I don't think the Turkey dinner was enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment