Saturday, December 1, 2007

Remodeling....still

This week was thrust on HIGH with Rob's guest coming in from NY. I wanted to get as much done on the standing shower as possible. Actually Rob was able to help again and put up almost all the tile. It's looking good so far. Lots of work and looks like another trip for end tiles before we can grout all 3 walls. Rob is working on it as we speak. I am going to start my half soon after this entry. Here is what we have so far. It is white tile.


I can't believe how precious Ellie is looking these days rounding her 1 month old birthday. I had to share this precious shot courtesy of mommy. Just can't get enough of that face. Okay I guess I see why babies are considered the cutest part of raising kids. Pretty darn cute!
Rob's friends flight got cancelled so we are finishing the shower surround today, catching some dinner and possibly a movie. It was raining ALL DAY yesterday, CATS and DOG. I think I saw a horse coming down too. Then today, it's bright and sunny one moment and then pouring rain the next. Gotta love desert weather. I also attended Kelly's Birthday celebration on Friday night! Salty Senorita was calling her name to help ring in the year of 30. She is now in the same category as I, nice to have one more in the club. 30 and flirty baby! I will keep you updated on completion of the shower. They have some good choices for bath items in Target of all places, especially shower curtains. I got white hand towels at Tjmax (thanks Mum). I can't get enough of them. Now I have to fully stock all 3 bathrooms sinks with Bath & Body Works foam soaps. Fun, Fun, Fun! Have a good weekend:)

No comments: