Mum and I got a chance to take in a musical this holiday weekend. Irving Berlin's White Christmas gave us a blast of Christmas spirit with a wonderful opening night showing Friday night. We really got a blast when we walked out into the Boston night air. Old man winter was blowing sub zero winds onto the crowd exiting from the Wang Center. Burrrrr! I was just thankful it wasn't snowing, like it did inside during the finale of the show. We got out to Sudbury to bring in a traditional Thankgiving feast at June and Paul's.
A desert, a married couple, two kids, their pets and the simple things that make us who we are.
Friday, November 23, 2007
Night out on the town
Mum and I got a chance to take in a musical this holiday weekend. Irving Berlin's White Christmas gave us a blast of Christmas spirit with a wonderful opening night showing Friday night. We really got a blast when we walked out into the Boston night air. Old man winter was blowing sub zero winds onto the crowd exiting from the Wang Center. Burrrrr! I was just thankful it wasn't snowing, like it did inside during the finale of the show. We got out to Sudbury to bring in a traditional Thankgiving feast at June and Paul's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment