A desert, a married couple, two kids, their pets and the simple things that make us who we are.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Remodeling weekend
The tile was filled in with grout and the final sealant thanks to Rob. We continued on with the toilet install, which became a project because of the auto shut off valve. The second step was the sink which Rob just puts in so easily. I don't know how he does it?? Then it just comes all together somehow, like magic. I like the sandalwood cabinets and we are incorporating metal throughout the rest of the bathroom to finish off the look. Keep in mind the standing shower still is standing alone without walls. The bathroom may be a 3 weekend job instead of two. Enjoy!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow ... it looks great so far. I love the paint color ... can't wait to see the finished product! :-)
Post a Comment