
For all of you who have experienced my remodeling over the last two years, this next adventure will most likely be the last of them. The second full bath upstairs has been ripped up for sometime now. I have managed to ignore that fact by cleverly closing the door and rarely opening it up. The other full bath was so cute we just switched to using that one on a daily basis. You guested it, I opened the door the other day and now my mind can't escape the undying truth of the unfinished bathroom. I have my mission set out for me on this LONG VETERAN'S DAY weekend. Painting today, tile tomorrow and then the baseboards. Rob has kindly agreed to helping me with yet another toilet/sink update. This time the standing shower is an issue. The picture I have here will show you how the shower looks right now, in its rare form. The old sink and toilet have been long gone. The bathroom will be painted in Oceantide and Ice Age blue hues. It's gonna be a messy day today:)
No comments:
Post a Comment