Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Remodel in progress...

This long Veteran's Day weekend was successful. I painted the walls and cut tile to fit this floor. The grout is in and I will be purchasing the shower walls this week, along with baseboard, sink and toilet. The tile is a little dirty, not cleaned off yet. These bathrooms are small, easy to work on and relatively simple to update. I graduated from screwing in a light bulb to tile and baseboards. I still have two good strong hands, I am lucky to be able to put them to good use. Mum asked me the other day how I became so handy. I think my handiness comes from a determination to get things done quickly, realizing I can actually do most of the stuff on my own. Although, Rob is also a super help with installing the major hardward of the bathroom. I don't know where I would be without his know-how.

No comments: