Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween Celebration

The evening we celebrated Halloween turned out to be one exciting night! Stacey and Matt stole most of the thunder with Ellie coming early. It was a great surprise but I did manage to take some shots from Halloween portion of the evening. I will include a couple of shots for you to see. Steve's party had a garage full of people that evening including the infamous ping pong tournament. Rob and I bowed out graciously from that event. Lori's party frightened us with edible fingers and super Halloween decorations! I was only a little camera happy that night. I will include the shots I took on the enjoy these sites portion of the blog. Just click the link that says Halloween '07. Rob and I party hopped all night. I think Rob and I were up each well over 24 hours, I think I am finally getting over the excitement of that evening.

No comments: