I guess the fact that my birthday is in 11 days makes things slightly more interesting. My mind also is wandering towards the events of Hallows Eve. Lets take a look see back to last years costumes for a moment and reflect. Rob was able to bring home the trophy last year at Stacey's Halloween Party. I am still brainstorming on possible ideas. Rob seems to have something in mind. Boy, I remember how itchy that wig was.Rob is doing well on his job, enjoying a bonus for working on the hot AZ tarmac. I am still thinking about my October break 13-21 and planning my hours of extra sleep. Work is simply lovely and I enjoy daily hugs I get from kids. CONGRATS TO MY COUSIN Jess and new (sort of) COUSIN IN LAW Douglass! They had their wedding last weekend. Sorry I couldn't be there I sent my family rep (brother Jon) to partake, I have some "hot off the press" shots, via the family and will be posting a couple soon.PATRIOTS DAY tomorrow. I think everyone should be flying the American flag ...so do your patriotic duty and FLY THAT FLAG!
Have a good WEEK :)
No comments:
Post a Comment