Saturday, September 15, 2007

Jess' wedding and I will be old next week

My cousin Jessica went and made her marriage official with a "white" wedding. Thanks to my other cousin I got to some exclusive shots of the big day. My whole life, I grew up with the Maguire clan. I have to say by far the funniest and warm hearted group. Much love is sent out to Jess and Douglas. It looks like it a beautiful day for a wonderful celebration.

As for more celebration, I also got word that another prego friend Jen had her little baby boy on 9/14/07! Apparently, this Irish bred mother gave birth to a boy with a full head of red hair. I will be sharing the pictures as soon as I can get my hands on them.

My birthday is 6 days away. I am actually looking forward to this one, this year. I have no idea why but I am generating some excitement, slight yet present. I am having a gathering at a place in Scottsdale for those that are interested in celebrating with me. Evites went out to all the locals. I will take some pictures to commemorate the event for the out of towners.

Time to work on the housework and school work. Please check your email for FYI in email change. Have a good week :)

No comments: