The birthday week is here. I am mentally preparing for the actual day. I predict it will be fun. Rob will be off Wed-Fri so he won't be too tired on my day to celebrate, he hinted to a surprise cake. Lets reflect back on the day I actually came to America (New Years Eve '76). I have for most of my life considered both dates to be my birthday. Especially since Mum and Dad would give me a gift on 12/31 each year. Most of you will recall that I was holding a little yellow rose in my hands that faithful day. You can't even see me in the blanket, too small. I guess that is when Dad started calling me peanut, I practically was.
A desert, a married couple, two kids, their pets and the simple things that make us who we are.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Birthday Week
The birthday week is here. I am mentally preparing for the actual day. I predict it will be fun. Rob will be off Wed-Fri so he won't be too tired on my day to celebrate, he hinted to a surprise cake. Lets reflect back on the day I actually came to America (New Years Eve '76). I have for most of my life considered both dates to be my birthday. Especially since Mum and Dad would give me a gift on 12/31 each year. Most of you will recall that I was holding a little yellow rose in my hands that faithful day. You can't even see me in the blanket, too small. I guess that is when Dad started calling me peanut, I practically was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment