I believe my mind and body have caught up with each other after my mini vacation back east. I am trying to get myself back into SCHOOL MODE. School starts AUGUST 6th for teachers, at least. Don't go getting all crazy now. I did get out the end of May. I have had my fair share of time off. I am starting a mental list of things I need to get done at school, I should get some of it down on paper.Here are some highlights from the Trip.....
WED: Flew in and eat PAPA GINO's pizza for dinner, my favorite! Yummie
THURS: Our mission was to drive to the Cape and return that day. I can't seem to get those Cape pictures out of my head. I haven't been down the Cape in a while. I was glad that I got a chance to let Rob take a gander. The house looks wonderful, Mum. If we had more time we could have stayed the night. After our return from the ocean, I was able to see Eileen (friend of 25 years). Eileen and I go way.....back. I got to see her husband Dave, friends and her father at the Claddagh. Good times.
FRI: Today our goal was set to get my mum a better functioning computer. She had preselected a newer iMac. Luckily there was a iMac store in NEW HAMPSHIRE. Rob got to see MA and NH in one trip!! We were able to purchase and set up the new computer with ease. Her email, printer and other hardware are up and working. MUM is UPDATED and ready to become part of the technological world again. Happy trails Mum. Today was also rehearsal day. I have lived away from MA highways for a reason, because they confuse the dicken's out of me! Highways in MA are completely insane, my skills aren't up to par in that area. I missed I-128 which apparently is also I-95 (although not marked) and wound up LATE to the rehearsal. I blame it all on it being Friday the 13th. I was able to follow people back to Kevin's parents house and enjoy the festivities there.
SAT: Wedding Day! Started the morning at Dani's with Susan, Abby, Rebecca and Jessica gettting all dolled up. That was so much fun! The next meeting time was at the Peabody Marriott for picutres, flowers and limo drive to Moraine Farm. I let my brother Jon and Rob fend for themselves in Beverly, MA for 1.5 hours. They made it to the wedding! Abby was so calm and she looked stunning. The wedding was great! I was so honored to be a part of it, Thanks ABBY. I loved seeing my aunts and uncles dancing it up to practically every song. I think Steve and MaryBeth get best dance technique award of the night. Abby, did you throw that bouquet in my direction or what?? The night went by too quickly. We had a 8 am flight out the next morning. I did not plan that very well. 
SUN: Flying 5.2 hours and recovery boy were those animals happy to see us.
Hope you enjoyed my brief synopsis of the Trip Home. Gotta love the family. There are NOT very many people that share the same priveledge of having a family like mine.
Quit reading and now go back to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment