
CONGRATS again to the happy couple who celebrated with many friends and family on July 14th (Bastille Day). I was lucky enough to be a part of their special day. I got to see a lot of my cousins, aunts and uncles throughout the whole wedding weekend. I loved getting ready wedding morning at Dani's salon with my family. Overall it was a wonderful time and beautiful weather. Abby and Kevin had a huge white tent set up on Moraine Farm lakeside in Beverly, MA. We dinned on superb chow-dah, clams and LOBSTER!!! To say the least, there was little left to be desired. My family definitely knows how to dance the night away; it was fabulous seeing everyone having such a fun time together. I am presently recovering from 5 hours of traveling today and my action packed 5 day trip to MA. Rob and I did get a chance to escape down to the Cape house. I really miss the Atlantic! These pictures show some of highlights of the long weekend. Look ahead for some more.

No comments:
Post a Comment