Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Finished with Ben



New day, new style. I am in the midst of multitasking. Prep work for school, reading articles for my US Constitution class, updating the look of the blog and "jazzing up" the downstair powder room. I can handle all that I have put on my palette. No worries. I wait until the paint dries and I juggle the other three. For some, this may seem like twirling plates on thin sticks but somehow it all works for me.
My affair with Ben is no more. I finished Walter Isaacson's Ben Franklin An American Life. I recommend the book to those who have an interest in history and juicy historical information about American icons. Good long read, but well worth it.
Rob sold more stuff on craigslist recently, a highly lucrative selling medium for us to date.
I will post an updated photo of my bathroom wall, only if I think it's worth posting. Meanwhile, enjoy the new desert life look. I am starting the official scary countdown of vacation days left = 18 day 7 hours

No comments: