 |
| Supporting the team |
Logan looks like a bruiser here, he is probably close to 17 lbs now. He is crawling, moving and cruising. He wants to be where Preston is and go where Preston goes. It's fun to watch them together. I will get MANY more days to watch them together now because I am officially on summer break!
We got a chance to celebrate baby Kyle's first birthday! Take a good look at the picture below, what do you notice? A cute family celebrating their baby's birthday and our kid trying to steal the sprinkles off the top of the cake. He was quite stealth about it, I might add. Everyone was singing. I had my camera out. Rob had Logan. Preston was right by me. They just blew out the candles and surprise Preston pops out and starts taking stuff of the cake. Gotta love the little man's tactics.
 |
| Frosting Bandit |
The pool was open for business. Normally this really wouldn't matter but this time it was different. Preston actually put his feet in the water and enjoyed playing with the pool toys outside the pool. A big difference from being the only one inside playing with the inside toys. A great day to be outside enjoying time with friends.
 |
| Frida and Preston |
I would like to officially welcome the newest Naylor member. Frida is the newest addition to the family. A great surprise from Rob who was determined to find me a female chihuahua to fill the void I had when Manchu left us so unexpectedly. She has been part of the family for a week, getting used to the other furry ones, as well as, the humans. She is a snuggler. She walked right over to Preston's lap while he was on the phone with my mom earlier this week. She sits, gets comfy and curls up for a nap. She is very friendly and a perfect addition to the family. I wasn't sure if I would be ready to welcome a new dog so quickly but as soon as I met her my heart opened again. This dog was picked up as an abandoned animal in the streets of Avondale. Rob answered a craigslist ad and 24 hours later she was getting used to her new home. The vet says she is about 8 to 9 months old and healthy for being abandoned.
No comments:
Post a Comment