Sunday, October 6, 2013

One Month Already

Logan  
We have reached another milestone!  A months time has passed, a well visit tomorrow to see how much our guy has gained.  Logan has started to give us some baby coo sounds when he feels like something needs to be said.  One moment it's silent and the next Logan makes his presence known.  Maybe we have another conversationalist on our hands, like his brother.  I had them both in orange shirts pleasantly unintentional until Logan decided he wanted a wardrobe change.  Maybe he wasn't into the"matchy matchy"yet.
Tummy Time
Logan & Preston
Logan is still a huge interest to Preston.  If Logan is crying Preston makes an announcement that the baby is crying until Rob or I do something about it. Preston also likes to invite me to see the baby.  Yes, like I haven't seen him before.  "Come on, mommy; look at the baby." Even after I had just put him down, it makes me smile every time.  My favorite is "he's sooooo cute", Preston actually says it in the same sound and tone I do...hysterical!  Some jealousy has hit the fan unfortunately but it blows in in small amounts thankfully.  One of the funniest moments was today we watched old videos of Preston when he was a newborn to year one.  One video was Preston in a box at about 6 months.  So he went and got a diaper box that was supposed to go out to recycling, got in it and started imitating the same moves he made in the video.  It was priceless!  Then he wanted me to put Logan in the box, "put baby in".  I love how his mind works.

The neighborhood started decorating this weekend.  Lots of fun and exciting things for Preston to see and comment on.  He knows ghosts very well, but can't quite make out the zombie like people down the road.  He loves the big black cat that moves his head back and forth across the street.  I have a feeling this Halloween will be even better than last year.  Now he can actually eat the candy!  It will be a whole new world for him and us.

No comments: