| Logan 1 week |
My picture was not going to take place of the newborn photo shoot we had scheduled the next day by any stretch of my imagination. I see a lot of Preston in Logan's face for sure. I am still holding out for the dark brown/black hair. Although it looks like Rob's genes might be dominant once again in the hair department.
This is the face I get to stare at everyday. One of my favorite shots is the wide open eyes giving me that innocent baby look. His lips pursed up into this sweet kissable shape and I melt.
The newborn shoot was very exciting! A four hour session that had Logan in the cutest, most precious poses I have ever seen. One pose was better than the next. We even got a photo of Logan wearing Grandpa Hines' tie. The session was held at the photographers house. The same photographer who took family pictures of us at the beginning of the year. Her house was toasty warm at 85 degrees to keep baby happy and it worked. Logan was a champion model. He was adorable to watch and not a peep out of him the entire time. We even had a couple shots taken outside in a desert area by her house and Logan was "good as gold". She said a week and a half to two weeks and we will get to see her final products. Waiting once again...
Logan is sleeping 3-5 hours during the night, doing all the regular dailies of a newborn infant and making this house fun and new again. I am getting more sleep now then when I was pregnant with Logan that's for sure. A welcomed change from the last 6 weeks or more. Grandma/Nana is in grandchild heaven. Holding Logan outside for his 5 minutes sun baths or entertaining Preston with various car or truck games she is a very busy grandma every day of her stay with us.
| Logan Stare |
| Big Brother Preston watching over Logan |
No comments:
Post a Comment