A desert, a married couple, two kids, their pets and the simple things that make us who we are.
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Bowling with my Homies
For some reason I sent these pictures with text but my phone didn't send them along. Go figure? Sunday morning was my bowling with co workers day. The cause teacher grant funding for our district. My mind was ready but my body wasn't. My stomach has been touch and go for a good two weeks. I was bowling and trying to suck it up. I wasn't bowling any strikes either. The team was fun and a riot to play with. I made a tiger out of pipe cleaners and it got autioned off for money. There is a picture of me cosmic bowling and our names were shortened on the bowling roster so we got to tease each other all day. I was Carol and we had three Christ's. I guess you had to be there.
Anyhow the reason for my sickness is nothing to be worried about. My saltine cracker eating pretty much let the cat out of the bag so I am letting thr cat out of the bag. I am 9 weeks pregnant! Morning sickness is pretty bad so I have been taking perscription meds which help. This is different than before since I got to lounge on a couch for the entire month of June. Not this time:( sickness and work doesn't equal fun at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment