Thursday, September 1, 2011

Don't Fence Me In

The days have now passed come to find my son laying on his back when I check on him in the morning. He is climbing around his crib, crawling to the edges and attempting to pull himself up. My little guy is developing leaps and bounds. It seems like yesterday he was just starting to crawl and now this!?

School is keeping me busy. Just had curriculum night tonight. Hung out in my classroom while parents and students came around to see the art room. I had a little handout, which some skimmed and continued on their way. Overall, more successful than other years I must admit.

Finally home, enjoying some brownies and i am looking forward to spending the long Labor Day weekend with the boys, awaiting more baby adventures and slowly creeping towards the next short work week.

Rob had a landscaper do the yard for super cheap! It looks ions better than it did before. I barely recognized the front yard when I drove up after work. The tall tree in front I trimmed, as well as, the palms and such around the windows. I am so happy! Not to mention Rob torn down all the vines up on the chimney. They were hideous!
The eyelids are heavy, baby is out for the night and my pillow has been calling my name since 8 o'clock.

No comments: