Sunday, September 25, 2011

And Then There Were Two

Finally after 14 years of living out in the desert without family I finally have a permanent family member residing in Arizona.  Of course, another Hines ventures out, like myself and decides to make it home.   It was great having my cousin Ed come check out out our new house, catch-up and eat some lunch this weekend.  That kid sure can eat, I thought Rob & Preston had an appetite...?  We definitely chatted his ear off, that's for sure.  I got him to pose with Mr. Preston before he had to head back to his place.  Preston really likes Ed.  He was smiling pretty much Ed's entire stay.  After Ed left both Rob and Preston went to sleep and not too long after that I took a little siesta myself. 
 
Preston woke a little earlier than planned which I was secretly hoping would happen because I got to go to the store to pick up some items for tonight's menu.  I tried Pizza Casserole.  Wow!  It is such an easy recipe (heating, boiling & baking) and the end result was the yummiest.  I got it from another blog For Mamas  best idea for quick meal ever!  Success in the kitchen go a long way. 
 
Wow, just looked at the time and realized I have to work tomorrow.  Boo!  I wish weekends went 'til Wednesday.  My little bundle of joy (LBOJ) was super cute during his bath yesterday.  Yes, I "Alfalfa-ed" his hair up during the shampoo process but he knows when to deliver that big grin of his, that's for sure.  The unplanned, well placed rubber ducky helped as well to make this a classic photographic moment.  We are counting down the last days being an 8 month old.  Nine months is sneaking round the corner.  I am even shuffling birthday themes around my head, when I have time to think that is. 
 
Here's too a quick and uneventful week at work, that usually makes the time go by faster.  Dinner with more of my girls on Wednesday to celebrate 3 birthdays and then bachelorette fun at the end of the week!  Good Times!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: