Thursday, August 4, 2011

Room Rejuvinated

What once was a a rich purplish lavender has now rightfully become Gentle Pasture green. Two days of priming, taping and painting the room finally made it's debut today after a little touch up. The rest of the house is still inhabited by boxes. Not as much as before though. I still haven't painted the little elephants on the wall to the right of the window, all in due time. It is onto the master bedroom tomorrow. We will see how much I can get accomplished.

We have forged on and got A LOT more unpacking done and it still continues. I start school on Monday so Rob will be watching Preston at home here again as we did last school year. I don't know if he realizes that this little boy will be mobile quicker than he can spell lickety-split. I know he will be just fine.

We had a big Boston Market meal for dinner marking our first full week. Preston went to bed early (bless his heart) and Rob and I cracked into another 6 boxes together. It is almost like Christmas in August opening them all. The items wrapped in extra newspaper made it that much more exciting. I spy carpet; we can almost picture what the guest room will look like now without the sea of brown cubes on the floor.

Starting to daydream about my soon-to-be painted bedroom. I best be on my way to bed getting closer to tomorrow.

No comments: