This quick video I made on my phone is just a glimpse into the voice Preston is making for himself in this world. He is fully aware that he can make sounds and is not afraid of testing the waters. At times it's soft and simple then other times it's loud & ear piercing; lets us know he is there. I love it! Can almost hear what his little voice will be like when he begins to talk.
![]() |
| Preston & his girlfriend Krosby |
Yes, I am guilty of trying to get him to say Ma Ma and Da Da. He loves it when I sing "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes". He is a super happy little guy even in the morning. I think he may be a morning person like my father...sorry Mom. I am very excited to have the rest of my family meet and play with him. A week of vacation has come and gone. We have had some busy days and days with very little to do. I love spending time with Preston work free. He does something new everyday! I am sure I have said that a bunch of times but it can't be more true. We got to have lunch with Kelly at First Watch and visit Peggy's for some pool fun & lunch. It was Preston's first time in the pool but I think we had more fun taking pictures afterwards out of the water. A co-worker brought her little girl too to make a fun playdate day as well.
We are looking forward to our airplane adventure back east to Massachusetts. We'll have lots of fun visiting family and friends and showing Preston a different part of the country; his first plane ride at 5 months. I was just 3 months old when I got to fly in a plane (my official arrival was Dec 31st one day after Preston's birthday 34 years earlier). I don't believe Preston will remember anything from his flight but I will be sure to document it for him.
HOUSE UPDATE: We've heard a little more positive news on the house. Trying not to get ahead of ourselves but...the end may truly be in sight. A BPO (broker price option) has been made on the property which apparently is yet another important step in the process. An answer may be coming within the next several week if everything continues along this path. It's tough not being able to be on top of things. We just hear things 3rd hand and can't get the word from the horses mouth so to speak. If this short sale comes through for us it will be the end of a long house hunting journey (on and off almost 3 years). Continue keeping those fingers crossed.
Time to hit the hay!

No comments:
Post a Comment