Friday, February 11, 2011

New Wheels, Late Nights


The new ride

 I have been getting use to the new ride slowly but surely.  I miss parts that I used to have in the Prius but I have new things in the Honda that I didn't have before for example; a sunroof!  The best thing to have in a sunny desert wouldn't you think? Preston's car seat fits well in it and it's actually easier to get him in and out. 

Preston's awake face...of course at night.


Preston has been holding his head up on his on now for a week or so.  Only when he gets tired his head gets too heavy for him to hold up.  He is good at burping though, burps like a sailor at times.  I have been saying "excuse me" for him to keep up his good manners. 


The cutest little boy feet ever.

We got Preston a swing but he hasn't taken to it yet. I put him in there for 5 minutes, he seems content but then 5 minutes later he's screaming bloody murder.  We put him in it again during dinner last night and he made it for 10 minutes.  Maybe we are on a good streak here..let's hope so.

I have him in a chair, he is gently sucking on his pinkie finger and he loves a strong bouncy movement to keep him soothed.  He hasn't caught onto the pacifier movement either, unfortunately.  He likes being held, walked around and bounced.  I have a couple errands to run today, I am going to keep Master Preston entertained and awake for the entire duration so we don't have another "up all night long" episode.  Have a great weekend!

No comments: