 |
| Rob & his son Preston |
A sweet first SON moment with his father. Rob is such a proud papa. We made it to the hospital early morning around 4 AM and Preston graced us with his presence by 10:21AM. Who knew that December 30th would be the day that we'd become parents. My due date hasn't even arrived, not until Tuesday. I love this first moment picture of my two favorite boys on a storming Thursday morning in the desert.
Highly uneventful New Years Eve I was in a hospital gown for the night, I made my meal choice off of a TV screen and watched Robert change Preston's diaper just as the clock struck 12 to mark the start of the year. A night that will live in my memory forever.
 |
| ImPRESsive muscle Preston |
 |
| Preston is ready for a fist bump...it's time to head home! |
We were anxious to get home after 2 full nights in the hospital. The morning had arrived and were ready to go. Rob had Preston dressed and in his car seat for our final destination....HOME! Rob had everything in the car including Preston before I got wheeled out to the side of the car. Efficient yet another classic picture op had pasted us by. I hope you like the muscle bound boy showing off one of "his guns".
Nana Laine is in town enjoying all the newness of Preston's life, as grandson. We love having her here to help out and lend us a hand for so long. It has been a great 4 days with visitors at the hospital and at home, hundreds of pictures I'm still going through (well almost a hundred) and those eyes...I can't get enough of my son looking at me when he hears my voice. There is nothing more pleasing to the heart and soul than that. And we've only just begun...to live.
1 comment:
Congruatulation, a real sweet lil Boy!
Post a Comment