Rob was off work today so I was able to sleep in until 6am. It was a record for me since I usually get up on the hour. We also decided to take the oppurtunity to have breakfast together at a place called First Watch. It has yummy breakfast, brunch and lunch items to choose from. I had belgium waffles, blueberries, scambled eggs and turkey sausage. Rob had an egg white, spinach, mushroom and swiss wrap. They were both so super tasty! It hit the spot and gave me the energy to take on the painting of shelves.
I sanded the bookshelf and single shelf down a little, cleaned and spray painted them with a warm kona brown gloss. These two pieces will be going into the Baby's room. Rob had to bring them under the covered patio to avoid a small rain shower after he got back from some disk golfing. Both pieces turned out nice. I took a long 2 hour nap afterwards. I don't think I could have done it without the big breakfast.
Pregnancy update: My contractions have been staying at 15 to 20 minutes apart on average. The pain level varies from mild to intense but it starts in my back and travels around my belly. My next appointment is on Thursday and we will see if I have any additional dilation. I am only at 1 cm and 80% effaced according to the doctor at my last appointment. 38 weeks pregnant today will Baby Naylor go all the way to 40 weeks? Place your bets...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
No comments:
Post a Comment