 |
| Lauren & her Ladybug cake |
Rob and I attended our friends Orla & Jeff's daughter's first birthday last weekend. This little girl knows how to cheers with her sippy cup it's adorable beyond words. She was all dressed up for her first birthday and was really well behaved for loads of adults, 8 children playing with toys, gift opening, great food and celebration everywhere. I was very impressed. Lauren is really lucky because she got 3 brand new tea sets in addition to the one she already had. Great minds think alike. Apparently that gift was calling out to all of us.
I can't believe how quickly a year passed by. Depending on when our little boy arrives we will be making 1st birthday plans around this time of year in addition to Christmas. I guess it will make for a calm remainder of the year.
 |
| The table set and ready for Lauren's Birthday! |
 |
| Beyond the gate of gifts |
No comments:
Post a Comment