.JPG) |
| Inky & Pac Man....pregnant belly gone. |
This weekend Rob and I attended a Friday night Halloween party at Mike & Brandy's. Unfortunately, Rob had to work super early the next morning so it was a short evening out. We loved seeing all the creative costumes this year, reminiscing about old Halloween garb we wore and eating Halloween themed snack foods. Thanks Brandy & Mike for hosting another great one! Sorry we couldn't be there for the long haul.
.JPG) |
| Is that the real Snookie second from the left? |
.JPG) |
| Ellie celebrates her 3rd BIG GIRL BiRtHdAy! |
.JPG) |
| Of course I took a picture of the food spread...nice! |
I also got a chance to celebrate Ellie's 3rd Birthday party. She had fun running around the splash fountain and playground while finishing her day off with great food and a cool Curious George birthday cake. It was great weather for an outdoor party. Ellie is a lucky girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment