Sunday, September 26, 2010

Big Blue Surprise

It is a little hard to see but inside the flower Rob gave me this beautiful dark sapphire necklace.  The 34th birthday celebrations continued this weekend with a very sweet gift from my husband.  The birthday flowers are still blooming although the birthday ice cream cake has come and gone. 

I had a prenatal massage yesterday for almost an hour.  How relaxing that was even with the big basketball belly.  I do believe I will be partaking in another massage before this pregnancy is over.  I just got out of the swimming pool and the water is amazingly cold.  It feels really nice to be in even though its 104 degrees.  I am about to do some errands, make dinner and make another batch of homemade cookies for Rob.  He loves them so much! 

2 more weeks until the fall break and a week off work.  It will be hard to come back after that week...how I love to sleep in when I can.  It looks like we are looking at the 100 day countdown until Baby Naylor's arrival.  I am getting a little anxious and I just want to have him be here already.   I am constantly thinking baby stuff, baby needs, baby this and that...I am consumed.  I don't know how mothers are supposed to make their minds up about the things they need to help raise their child.  The stores are overflowing with options, no wonder pregnant woman feel overwhelmed.  He just can't wait for him to get here so I can focus attention on him.

No comments: