Tomorrow will be my 5th annual art field trip. We are going to MCAM for the day, getting a tour, doing a scavenger hunt, making a take home project and eating lunch on the MCAM grounds before we go. It will be a full day. After that I have my last and final 1st grade reading school academy class. It was a long year teaching 1st grade reading after school each week. Then I am off to Sierra Bonita a Mexican restaurant in Phoenix where we are having a AEA training session and finally I am off to my friend Kelly's house to see her new home and enjoy the company of the
girls...its been TOO LONG.
This week has a been a crazy time concerning the pool situation. Our pool is a mess. The property management company and the pool service they are using is having a huge disagreement and we are caught in the middle of it. Meanwhile our pool is basically one huge mosquito lake. Yuck! On top of it...apparently our yard has weeds. Do you see any weeds? I don't? I think the yard looks nice. Hopefully this will prevent us getting any more notices of weed violations. Rob actually just got a comment on how good our yard looks from one of the neighbors so its all too perplexing and silly to worry about.

The black and white picture is my view of the stage from my seat at the
AEA (Arizona Education Association) Delegate Assembly. Last weekend marked the time when Rob and I met. I went to this assembly 4 years ago and we first met afterwards at a bar in Scottsdale...totally random. The assembly requires a lot of patience, sitting and listening. The current VP and soon to be President is on the screen giving a speech. Close to 800 people pack into the
Mesa Convention Center each year. It is a great thing to be part of. I guess that is why I continue to go...that and I think it is good luck because I met my wonderful husband afterwards.
Looking forward to a good night sleep tonight. Last night I played the part of an insomniac. Crossing my fingers not to have another repeat performance. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment